Michelle L. Potter is a Traditional Naturopath and NES Health Practitioner.
- She is a 2018 graduate of Trinity School of Natural Health. In 2018, she also became a NES Health Practitioner. Michelle began her journey with Pangu Shengong Moving and (July 2019) Nonmoving Form, (June 2018) 8 Fields Qigong, (Sept. 2019) Pangu Yoga, and the Advanced Condensed Pangu Shengong Form (May 2020).
- She is currently enrolled with YogaFaith,a comprehensive and internationally accredited program through the Christian Yoga Association, and approved Continued Education Provider through the American Council of Exercise, studying to become a Christian yoga instructor with a specialty area for Trauma Sensitive that ministers and aids to human traffic survivors of all ages, PTSD, COMPLEX-PTSD, Domestic Violence victims, Complex Trauma, Military, Orphan, Refugee survivors, and more as well as YogaFaith Sozo and Somatics Levels 1-3 Certifications, and YogaFaith Yin Yoga.
- Her journey to become a Traditional Naturopath began with her own health deteriorating from chronic health conditions, complications from Lyme Disease and Coinfections, and mental health issues and sick and tired of doctor shopping and collecting prescriptions.
- In her spare time, she enjoys spending quality time with her husband and two children. She loves spending time in prayer, reading, Pangu Shengong, yoga, meditation, gardening, and going on adventures with her family. She is also a Mary and Martha Independent Consultant where she can share Faith, Hope, and Love with their beautiful faith filled products.
- Please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org for a detail list of services she provides to her clients. She also does long distance healing sessions. Please be aware that it can take up to 24-48 hours for a response. Thank you!
- Website Coming Soon: www.naturallythrivingwithmichelle.com